I was ill for the first few weeks of January. At one point, I took to my bed for three days. As a result, I haven’t finished deciding on or writing up my goals and new experiences for 2017.
But I have started making plans. So far my plans include:
- A Big Birthday Bash for Chrys. Still do most of the planning and organising for. Still to source of suitable present.
- Finish my tour along Hadrian’s Wall (along with ancient sites of interest) with Simon. Date set. Still to plan in more detail.
- My Birthday. Still to sort. My birthday is on a Sunday this year.
- Kay & Alex’s Wedding. Hotel booked. Still to buy a new suit and source of suitable present.
- An adventure to see Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Amesbury over two days with Simon. Dates set and hotel booked. Further planning needed.
- A visit to Sheffield Botanical Gardens with Simon. Date set.
- To see Despicable Me 3 with Steve or Neil, Rhianne & Ethan.
- To see Sister Act with mum. I got tickets off mum for Christmas.
- To Celebrate Samhain. Still to arrange.