|This is the seventh blog post in a series titled Wonderful Websites. The first focused on general health and can be read here. The second focused on mental health and mental illness and can be read here. The third post focused on shopping and can be read here.
Here’s Wonderful Websites about gay culture and society:
1. The Gay UK – My number one source of gay news.
2. Gay Star News – My close second source of gay news.
3. Gaydio – A gay radio station that can be listened to in London and Manchester and online.
4. Stonewall – A national charity that campaigns for LGBT rights.
5. The Albert Kennedy Trust – A charity that supports LGBT homeless young people.
6. RUComingOut is a brilliant resource for anyone struggling to come to terms with their sexuality, coming out or thinking about it.
7. GMFA – A gay men’s health charity.
8. LGBT @ BuzzFeed – A news site that has an LGBT section. Has the odd interesting article.
Are there any gay culture and society websites that you think are useful that aren’t on the list? If so leave a comment below and let me know.
In the next post in my Wonderful Websites I will list great TV, Online Streaming & Films websites.