This weekend, it was my thirty-sixth birthday. A couple of days before, I treated myself to Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? by Dr Julie Smith.
The day before my birthday, on a sunny Friday, my good friend Simon and I visited Walton Hall & Gardens.
Walton Hall & Gardens is a park with a café, crazy golf course and a children’s petting zoo.
- Walton Hall & Gardens is a park with a café, crazy golf course and a children’s petting zoo.
- The Hall is often hired out for events such as weddings; but the café, crazy golf course and petting zoo are all open to the public.
- It has a pay and display carpark.
- It has toilets.
- It has gardens that are best viewed in the Spring due to when the flowers are in bloom.
- The café, crazy golf and children’s petting zoo have various opening times that can be viewed here.
- The petting zoo is in the process of being revamped and therefore the only animals currently available to view were peacocks, alpacas, rabbits and ducks.
Here are some photos from Walton Hall & Gardens:
On the Saturday, my actual birthday, I spent time with my brother, his wife and my nephew.
On the Sunday, my good friend Jayne and I went out for tea.