I recently bought myself this CHUWI 13 Inch Laptop. Here are its features:
- 13 Inch Screen
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- It’s Thin & Light-weight
- Backlit Keyboard
- Touch Pad
- Comes with Windows 10
Here are the Pros and Cons to help you decide if it’s the right laptop for you.
- Great Battery Life and power-saving options.
- It’s fast and with the 12GB RAM tasks are instantly completed.
- It’s cheap, being only £399 on Amazon at time of this review.
- It’s easy to set up, use and is obviously made for productivity.
- I love the backlit keyboard, it really helps me type well in low lighting.
- It comes with only 1 USB port.
- There is no HDMI connection.
- There is no Ethernet connection.
- The charging wire is too short – being less than 2 metres.
- The touch pad is a little stiff and not the most sensitive. This might be because it is new.
Overall it’s a great laptop for the price. Review soon,