This is my 1,000th blog post. I always said my blog would be eclectic, but I didn’t realise just how true this would turn out to be. It covers all aspects of my life including: Achievements, Creative Projects, Days Out, Emotional Posts, Pets and Travel.
I’ll start by listing my most popular content according to Jetpack Stats:
1. My List of Famous People Series:
A List of Famous People Who Are Middle Children
A List of Famous People with HIV
Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome Series – A List of Famous People with Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome
#MentalHealthMonday – A list of Famous People who have experienced Mental Illness
A List of Famous People with Dyspraxia, Dyslexia and/or Dyscalculia
2. My Inspirational Quotes Series:
Some Hopefully Inspirational Quotes from Yours Truly
16 Inspirational Quotes on Life
13 Inspirational Quotes on Friendship
10 Inspirational Quotes on Self-love
14 Inspirational Quotes on Love
14 Inspirational Quotes on Gay People
3. My Photos page.
4. My The Secrets to Self-Awareness blog post.
5. My The Enemy Series by Charlie Higson Book Reviews:
Book Review: The End by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Hunted by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Fallen by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Sacrifice by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Fear by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Dead by Charlie Higson
Book Review: The Enemy by Charlie Higson
6. My 10 Gay Animals post.
7. My Candles of the Gods page.
8. My Productivity Journal Review Series:
Productivity Journal Review: Inspire Now Journal by Inspire Now Daily
Productivity Journal Review: The Productivity Planner by Intelligent Change
9. My What influences my IDENTITY? post.
10. My 15 Lies That Depression Would Have You Believe post.
Next I’ll look at some different aspects of my life and share the posts that I think are awesome.
1. Published Author: Mental Health Wisdom – Developing Understating & Empathy.
2. Independently published some Short Stories.
3. Landed my dream job, see my Causes For Celebration post.
4. Previously written for The Gay UK.
5. Gained a 2:1 Degree in Nursing, see my Degree Results post.
6. Have overcome adversity, see my A Tale Of Overcoming Adversity post.
1. Creative Writing – See Mental Health Wisdom – Developing Understating & Empathy and Short Stories.
2. Candles – See Candles of the Gods.
4. Yule cookies.
1. Rivington – I’ve blogged multiple times about my love of Rivington. See the below for a couple of examples:
Rivington Adventure: Ruins & The Picnic
Rivington Adventure: Lever Castle
The Bank Holiday Weekend: 4 Lovely Days
Walking in this…
2. My Hadrian’s Wall Series:
The Hadrian’s Wall Adventure (Part 4) – Warkworth Castle & Tynemouth Priory and Castle
The Hadrian’s Wall Adventure (Part 3) – Haydon Bridge, Chesters Fort & Museum, Brunton Turret and Corbridge Roman Town
The Hadrian’s Wall Adventure (Part 2) – Poltross Burns Milecastle, Walltown Quarry and Vindoland Roman Fort & Museum
The Hadrian’s Wall Adventure (Part 1) – Lanercost Priory, Banks East Turret & Birdozwald Roman Fort
4. My A Visit to York and Knaresborough post.
6. My visits to Blackpool Zoo:
The Superb Blackpool Zoo – Get CLOSE to the Animals
A Belated Visit to Blackpool Zoo for My Birthday
1. A Rare Photo.
1. From Kittens to Cats
1. My India Series:
My India Adventure (Part 8) – The Sun Tattoo, Goodbyes & The Journey Home
My India Adventure (Part 7) – Agra Fort
My India Adventure (Part 6) – The Taj Mahal
My India Adventure (Part 5) – Gandhi’s Grave & India Gate
My India Adventure (Part 4) – Delicious Food
My India Adventure (Part 3) – Shopping in Delhi
My India Adventure (Part 2) – The Wedding
My India Adventure (Part 1) – The Journey, First Impressions of Delhi, The Guest House & The Family
The Adventure of a Lifetime – Going to India
3. The Stonehenge Adventure Series:
The Stonehenge Adventure (Part 3) – Stonehenge and Woodhenge
The Stonehenge Adventure (Part 2) – Glastonbury, The Chalice Well and The City of Wells
The Stonehenge Adventure (Part 1) – Avebury Stone Circles
Here’s to the next 1,000 blog posts. Write soon,