|What a week it’s been! There’s so many causes for celebration for me right now. Here’s the list:
- Working to become smoke-free. I did 8 days without a cigarette, substituting cigs for Nicotinell 2mg Fruit Nicotine Gum. I’ve had a little lapse, but am determined to become smoke-free, mainly for health reasons.
- I got £30 back from an old car servicing contract.
- The BIG NEWS is that I’ve been offered and accepted a new job. As a rule I don’t blog about work, but I couldn’t resist sharing my good news. The new job is a fantastic opportunity and something I am super excited about.
- A friend of mine got some good health-related news.
- It is Papa’s Birthday today. We are having a family BBQ to celebrate tomorrow.
My mum took me out for tea to celebrate my new job. To celebrate I treated myself to 2 duck feather pillows and 3 books (The Traitor Queen by Trudi Canavan, It by Stephen King and Spun by Catherine Mckenzie). I plan to continue the celebration with a little Prosecco tomorrow with the family.
You may have noticed a lack of new blog over the last few weeks. This is because I was preparing for the interview. Now that it’s done, I shall get back to regular blogging.