|This is the fourth blog post in a series titled Wonderful Websites. The first focused on general health and can be read here. The second focused on mental health and mental illness and can be read here. The third post focused on shopping and can be read here.
Here is a list of Wonderful Websites for money:
1. Money Saving Expert is packed with information all about money. Saving it. Borrowing it. Earning it. There’s too many useful sections of this website to name them all, but I like the bit about consumer rights, their campaigning for PPI and the online forum.
2. Go Compare is my number one price comparison site. My car insurance renewal is always cheaper on Go Compare than other price comparison websites. You can also compare prices of home insurance, home utilities, travel insurance, broadband and other things.
3. uSwitch gives me the best electricity prices and make moving from one company to another hassle free.
4. The Money Advice Service is a Government funded website filled with information covering: debt & borrowing, homes & mortgages, budgeting & saving, work & benefits, retirement, family, cars & travel and insurance.
5. Financial Ombudsman deals with disputes between customers and companies providing financial products. So if you’ve had a bad experience and feel you’ve been treated unfairly, first complain to the company. If you get no satisfactory conclusion then you can make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.
6. Skint Dad gives some really good ideas for saving money, earning money and deals on cheap food.
Have I missed a great money website off the list above? If so, leave a comment below and let me know.
In the next post in my Wonderful Websites series I will list websites for Gigs, Shows and Theatres.