It’s been warm recently, hasn’t it? With the warm weather we need to take extra care of our pets. Here’s some tips:
- First make sure pets have got plenty of water to stay hydrated. I like to put water in the fridge beforehand so that it’s nice and cold.
- Make sure there are shaded areas in your home, that pets can chill in.
- Don’t let them outside. This tip might seem cruel, but pets can burn their paws on the heated tarmac.
- Never leave a pet in a hot car.
- Groom your pets (if required) and keep on top of any professional grooming.