What on earth am I doing posting on Christmas Day? I bet your thinking?
Well I’m not!
I have set this post to be published on Christmas day, just incase any mad people happen to be surfing the web!
So as I’m not here, why not read some of the most popular posts (as of 22nd December 08)
1. Relaxation, something we all need at Christmas time. Gives some top tips on how to chill out, especially as Christmas can also be extremely stressful.
2. No Vote to Congestion Charge, a short post thanking those who voted no to the congestion charge in Manchester. (Don’t ask me why that’s so popular! You make it popular by reading it!)
3. You know your getting old(er) when, a blog entry about things I’ve noticed as I get older. Should of added: You know your getting old(er) when… Christmas seems a lot of effort for one day.
4. Glad to hear he is well, documents a recent bump in to an ex-partner and wishes him well.
5. Phones, an esssential entry if you are planning to buy a new phone. Gives the pro’s and co’s of some of the phones I’m considering when my contract comes up for renewal.
Happy reading, will blog when I’ve finished a quiet celebration with the family & boy friend.