If your pagan to cast a Spell you gather energy some from yourself and some from other sources (earth, air, fire, water & cosmos) and use your Will to give the energy an intention. Then you send the energy into the Astral Plane to start working on bringing the changes that you want in your life. There are two rules to spell-casting that I’ve recently been reminded of:
1. Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.
2. Be specific, if your vague the cosmos will give you what you want but not necessarily in the way that you want it.
So quite sometime ago I popped on Mariah Carey’s Dreamlover and Emotions:
And using these songs as inspiration I raised energy, gave it the intention and sent it on it’s way.
Well this was what followed over about three months:
- A drunk, supposedly straight guy appearing at my door in the early hours of the morning wearing nothing but a towel offering me some you-know-what.
- Meeting another supposedly straight guy and his fiancée at a party. His fiancee went off to work and as the party went on he got drunker and drunker which resulted in him inviting me back to his (while his fiancée is working) for some you-know-what.
- Some other supposedly straight guy asking for a quick thumble.
Needless to say, I didn’t take any of these men up on their offers.
Then it suddenly clicked – I wasn’t specific enough. When I cast I didn’t specify that the man had to be gay and single. Whoops. Won’t be making that mistake again.
So if your ever thinking of spell-casting, remember the two rules and you won’t go far wrong.