On a wet and windy Friday, my good friend Steve and I went to visit South Lakes Safari Zoo. Here are some photos of the animals that I took:
- South Lakes Safari Zoo is a small zoo that takes approximately half a day to walk around. All the usual animals you would expect to see at a Zoo, with the notable exception of elephants.
- Admission fees: click here.
- Opening times: click here.
- Parking: Free onsite parking.
- Toilets available near the zoo entrance.
- Cheap hand feeding experiences – currently not operational due to Coronavirus.
- A large gift shop, mostly catering to children.
- Friendly staff/exceptional customer service.
- Difficult to read zoo map, charged at £1. Minimum card spend £5.
- Disgusting food in the onsite Fish & Chip shop, honestly we didn’t realise you could do that to chips to make them taste so vile.