On Thursday 5th November 2020 the UK enters lockdown once again. I won’t lie, I found the first lockdown tough, as did a lot of people. So this time round I thought I’d prepare a mental health lockdown plan.
Here’s my plan:
- I will watch some comedy at least once a week. Laughter is a good way to lessen the hardship.
- I will exercise outside at least once a week. I’m setting my goal for just once a week as I’ll be working through lockdown and I don’t like going out in the dark.
- I will burn scented candles, oils or incense at least two evenings per week.
- I will meditate at least two evenings per week.
- I will have a bath at least two evenings per week. Baths are much more relaxing than the usual shower.
- I will listen to upbeat music once per week.
- I will clean the house at least once per week.
- I will avoid shopping online as much as possible.
- I will call a friend at least twice per week,
- I will call a family member at least once per week.
- I will start work on a new creative project.
How are you planning for lockdown 2.0. Let me know by leaving a comment below.