|The People’s Assembly is against austerity, which is ideological rather than essential. It’s against Britain being run for the minority of the wealthy elite and instead advocates running society for the majority.
The People’s Assembly has The People’s Charter (below), which gives more detail on what they stand for:
They are not associated to any political party and instead are more like a campaign group or national forum. I encourage you all to support The People’s Assembly and be part of the democratic revolution.
Want to get involved? Here’s how:
- FIND OUT more about The People’s Assembly.
- GET INVOLVED with your local group.
- LIKE The People’s Assembly on Facebook.
- FOLLOW @pplsassembly on Twitter.
- DONATE to New Year’s Appeal as a one-off or regular contributor.
I’ve donated and am hoping that The People’s Assembly will do what it sets out to achieve – a fairer society for all.