To celebrate my upcoming 35th birthday, my good friend Simon and I visited Conwy Castle in North Wales.
- Conwy Castle is a well preserved, grand structure that once was a medieval fortress.
- It was impressively built in just 4 years.
- Admission Prices can be found here. Due to COVID-19, tickets must be purchased in advance of the visit.
- Opening Times can be found here.
- Parking is available, charged using Pay and Display.
- Conwy Town has little else to offer, apart from the Castle visit.
- Conwy Castle can be easily found using Sat Navigation or Google Maps.
- At the time of our visit walking along the inside walls was not permitted.
Here are some photos of the Castle, click on any photo for full size image: