My Current Goals
In the past I’ve set yearly goals. But after reviewing last years (see The Progress in 2011, Review of Goals) I’ve decided to set goals, but without the time limit. After all, life should be about the journey, not the destination. Think about how much of the rich tapestry of life I’ll miss if I’m focusing on my goals. So here are my current goals in the different aspects of my life, oh and do expect them to change as time goes by and as I do:
1. To quit smoking, for good.
2. To go for a long walk at least once a week (weather permitting).
3. To test my blood sugars 3-4 times a day.
Family and Friends
4. To support them to achieve a state of increased happiness.
5. To see my friends Simon, Sye, Jane & Steve at least once a month.
6. To be compassionate, yet honest will all my family and friends.
7. To continue to use creativity in my everyday life.
8. To continue to read and review books.
9. To catch up on the books I’ve read that need reviewing on the blog.
10. To write several short stories & submit them to writing competitions.
Paganism & Spirituality
11. To go back to working on the invokation of Apollo.
12. To mediate regularly.
13. To listen to my intuition and heart.
14. To decorate the master bedroom in an earthy theme.
15. To decorate the hallway and add photo frames of family and friends dear to me.
16. To find a way to fund a Masters in Public Health.
17. To gain a Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
18. Pay off credit cards.
19. To not increase my debts.
20. To live more frugally.
21. Save up to visit the Egyptian Pyramids.
As I complete these goals, I will no doubt blog about the achievements. I’ll also cross them off this list and add on to the list as often as I feel the need.
Last Updated: Sunday 6th January 2013